Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"I Am Responsible for the World", Addy in Ghana


"You cannot change anybody-what you are changing is inside them, negatively or positively. If you want to do something, you do it  positively." - Addy
Today I had a wonderful conversation with a young man by the name of Adeniyi Akinomoboriowo Adeoye, Addy for short. Addy is a 26 year-old man in Ghana who contacted me on Facebook a dozen times, telling me he had to talk to me. His words are an inspiration to everyone. As you will read, this young man believes that the situation in the world is his responsibility and that the youth of the world snub responsibility and don't understand the wisdom and guidance from our elders and fathers. God bless the Addy’s of the world.
Here is what Addy said to me.
"Help me help others. I am a young fellow trying to make a better place. I feel the world is my responsibility. I am a science person, trying to reason or think through everything that is happening and I am trying to focus. When I get inspired I write articles, poems, and messages that can touch someone positively with a lesson. This is what I do most of the time. I just want to wake up the youth. They are slipping, dead but alive. They snub responsibility. They do not put themselves in positions like our elders and fathers and set good examples.

Does this happen in the US? Do they feel challenged? The majority are not challenged and don’t care.  I feel a need to send them a message and wake them up and inspire them.  It is hard, but giving up is the last option, I cannot give up. It is my universal responsibility. When your neighbor’s drainage is blocked, if you pretend you don’t see it, it will affect you directly or indirectly.

What we need is change, positive change. You cannot change anybody. What you are changing is inside them, negatively or positively. If you want to do something, you do it positively.

I want to punch the world with inspiration. Most people don’t want to listen. I try to speak but most don’t want to hear. The biggest challenge lies in the person you want to inspire, being inspired. I think that life is an adventure, a search for knowledge.

It drives me inside; God is the pilot inside me. I just need the light. When I get light, I know what to do. I just need exposure. When you are in the light, it means the soul inside you is in charge. We need to stand up and fight to win. Talking to you is an inspiration. You made my day. You are an inspiration and a great man."

God Bless all the
Addy's of the world. 

Thank YOU Addy,
you made MY day
!


Blessings, 

JD

No comments:

JD Messinger Radio Show